June 20, 2013 10:18:33 AM
Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has been named one of the 2013 "Go-To Law Firms®" by Corporate Counsel magazine.
This honor recognizes law firms that provide exceptional corporate litigation work for in-house legal departments at Fortune 500 companies.
Brunini's commercial litigation group is led by Sam Kelly and John Wade.
American Lawyer Media, publisher of Corporate Counsel's annual reference guide, "In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies," surveyed Fortune 500 companies' general counsels to determine which law firms they rely on for outside counsel in key practice areas. Based on this input, as well as in-depth research of select industry databases, public filings and other resources, firms were selected for inclusion in the "Go-To Law Firms®" guide. The guide is distributed nationally to all Fortune 500 in-house counsels, as well as to leading business executives and other major U.S. law firms.
1. Columbus man to spend 35 years in MDOC for 2015 club shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex-Columbus HS teacher found guilty of soliciting student for sex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus resident arrested for possession of child pornography COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY