June 20, 2013 10:18:33 AM
Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has been named one of the 2013 "Go-To Law Firms®" by Corporate Counsel magazine.
This honor recognizes law firms that provide exceptional corporate litigation work for in-house legal departments at Fortune 500 companies.
Brunini's commercial litigation group is led by Sam Kelly and John Wade.
American Lawyer Media, publisher of Corporate Counsel's annual reference guide, "In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies," surveyed Fortune 500 companies' general counsels to determine which law firms they rely on for outside counsel in key practice areas. Based on this input, as well as in-depth research of select industry databases, public filings and other resources, firms were selected for inclusion in the "Go-To Law Firms®" guide. The guide is distributed nationally to all Fortune 500 in-house counsels, as well as to leading business executives and other major U.S. law firms.
1. Starkville Walmart murder suspect had criminal history STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Second child involved in Sunday wreck dies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Caledonia boy, grandmother die in wreck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Officer fired for pointing gun at subdued suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Architectural plans in place for downtown hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY