July 3, 2013 9:10:00 PM
Cadence Bank has received a Five Star-Rating from BauerFinancial, Inc., the nation's leading bank rating and research firm, for the quarter ending March 31, 2013. A Five Star-Rating indicates that Cadence Bank is financially strong and safe.
Bauer's Superior Five-Star Rating attests that Cadence Bank excels in areas of capital, asset quality, profitability, risk management and sound business practices. Cadence received a Four Star-Rating from Bauer for the quarter ending Dec. 31, 2012.
BauerFinancial star-ratings classify each institution based upon a complex formula factoring in current and historical data received from the U.S. government. Star-ratings are assigned based on a scale of zero to five stars, with five being the strongest.
Cadence also received a Superior rating, the highest available, from IDC Financial Publishing Inc. for the quarter ending March 31, 2013, further substantiating the bank's safety and soundness. Using a proprietary formula, IDC's Bank Financial Quarterly analyzes and ranks the quality of all commercial banks reporting to the FDIC and all bank holding companies reporting to the Federal Reserve.
1. Early College High School grows in second year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Mother arrested after newborn tests positive for drugs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CPD officer on paid leave after fight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Hattiesburg passes over SOCSD official for superintendent STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Fire destroys New Light Road home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY