July 25, 2013 9:41:39 AM
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle welcomes Josh Griffin, MD, urologist.
Originally from Philadelphia, Josh Griffin graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi State University in 1999 with a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and completed an internship in general surgery and a residency in urology at UMC. Dr. Griffin completed a fellowship in urologic oncology at Kansas University Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. in 2013.
He is da Vinci robotic surgery trained and certified, and he is board eligible by the American Board of Urology. Dr. Griffin is a member of the Mississippi State and American Medical Associations, the American Urological Association and the Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
He is married to Dr. Meredith Griffin and they have two children, Anders and Harrison and live in Columbus.
He has joined the practice of Columbus Urology Group located at 321 Hospital Drive, Columbus.
1. Cannizaro out as MSU baseball coach STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Pride denied: Aldermen shoot down LGBT parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Caledonia student arrested for weapon possession may have been bullied COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man gets 40 years for killing cousin COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY