July 25, 2013 9:41:39 AM
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle welcomes Josh Griffin, MD, urologist.
Originally from Philadelphia, Josh Griffin graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi State University in 1999 with a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and completed an internship in general surgery and a residency in urology at UMC. Dr. Griffin completed a fellowship in urologic oncology at Kansas University Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. in 2013.
He is da Vinci robotic surgery trained and certified, and he is board eligible by the American Board of Urology. Dr. Griffin is a member of the Mississippi State and American Medical Associations, the American Urological Association and the Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
He is married to Dr. Meredith Griffin and they have two children, Anders and Harrison and live in Columbus.
He has joined the practice of Columbus Urology Group located at 321 Hospital Drive, Columbus.
1. CRA distances itself from Realtor's 'threatening' letters to Burns Bottom property owners COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Developer agrees to purchase Lee for $450K COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Dispatch earns 16 Press Association awards COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Greco joins Dispatch as government reporter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 'This is a place for miracles': Church formerly on the brink of condemnation celebrates fresh start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY