July 25, 2013 9:41:39 AM
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle welcomes Josh Griffin, MD, urologist.
Originally from Philadelphia, Josh Griffin graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi State University in 1999 with a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and completed an internship in general surgery and a residency in urology at UMC. Dr. Griffin completed a fellowship in urologic oncology at Kansas University Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. in 2013.
He is da Vinci robotic surgery trained and certified, and he is board eligible by the American Board of Urology. Dr. Griffin is a member of the Mississippi State and American Medical Associations, the American Urological Association and the Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
He is married to Dr. Meredith Griffin and they have two children, Anders and Harrison and live in Columbus.
He has joined the practice of Columbus Urology Group located at 321 Hospital Drive, Columbus.
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspects lead police on chase through two counties COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Childhood home of noted Disney animator, painter Joshua Meador is on the market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. County pushes city to relax Cornerstone regulations STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Proposed pay raise for councilmen fails COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY