July 25, 2013 9:43:20 AM
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle welcomes Dr. Meredith Griffin, OB/GYN.
Originally from Tupelo, she received her bachelor's degree in biochemistry from the University of Mississippi in 2001 and her medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson in 2005 where she also completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology.
She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is da Vinci robotic surgery trained and certified.
Dr. Meredith Griffin previously worked as a clinical instructor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at both the University of Kansas Medical Center and the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
She is a fellow in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is a member of the Kansas City Gynecological Society, the Mississippi State and American Medical Associations.
She is married to Dr. Josh Griffin and they have two children, Anders and Harrison and live in Columbus.
Dr. Meredith Griffin will be practicing with Physicians & Surgeons Clinic located at 255 Baptist Blvd., Suite 405, Columbus.
1. CMSD releases further information on superintendent candidates COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Photos: Budweiser Clydesdales in Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Air Force base set to host air show COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. More Highway 12 work begins STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY