August 8, 2013 9:55:27 AM
Jim McAlexander has joined BankFirst Financial Services as the Executive Vice President/Retail Banking and Branch Administration.
McAlexander brings 25 plus years of banking experience, where his roles included president and senior credit officer of a local Columbus banking center. During this tenure he also served as a member of the executive strategic planning and compliance committees. He is past chairman of the Golden Triangle Development Link and continues in a leadership role as a member of the executive committee. He also serves as Chairman of the Baptist Memorial Hospital Advisory Board. Other recent involvements include the Tri-County Steering Committee for Regional Economic Development, The Trust, the Mississippi State University Finance and Economic Advisory Board and the Mississippi University for Women College of Business Advisory Board. He is an honorary base commander at Columbus Air Force Base and is a member of First United Methodist Church. He holds a finance degree from Mississippi State University and graduated from the University of Colorado's School of Bank Marketing and Louisiana State University's Graduate School of Banking.
McAlexander and his wife Lisa have two daughters.
1. Welty Gala: Toobin touches on Supreme Court, Trump tweets and journalism COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus woman jailed on forgery charge COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Arrest report 10-23-17 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Dream flights: Vets treated to a spin in vintage WWII plane COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. AG's Office spot checks for underage drinking STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY