August 8, 2013 9:56:37 AM
Marcus Mallory has joined BankFirst Financial Services as the Executive Vice President/Commercial Banking.
Mallory has been in the financial field since 1989, most recently as executive vice president, state executive and Starkville office president for a local financial institution. He is chairman of the Mississippi State University Finance and Economic Advisory Board and is a member of the Business and Industry Political Education Committee. A Leadership Mississippi alumnus, Mallory has served on the boards of the Mississippi Bankers Association, the Columbus Lowndes Economic Development Association and the Greater Starkville Development Partnership. He has volunteered for United Way and Habitat for Humanity and is a parishioner at Annunciation Catholic Church. Mallory holds a banking and finance degree from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He and wife Katherine have two sons.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Supervisors approve legal, hospital consultant's contracts STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hainsey still optimistic about acquiring westbound air service COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY