February 12, 2009
James Thompson, president of Newell Paper Co., recently announced that Robert Alan Peal has been promoted to operation manager. Peal has been a resident of Columbus for 12 years and has been with Newell for more than four years. He is completing his degree in business management at Mississippi University for Women.
1. West Point PD makes third arrest in August altercation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes awaits same-sex marriage ruling COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mill development on pace for June completion STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Investigators: August murder victim beaten, stabbed COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Deck collapse could prompt county building code discussions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY