February 12, 2009
James Thompson, president of Newell Paper Co., recently announced that Robert Alan Peal has been promoted to operation manager. Peal has been a resident of Columbus for 12 years and has been with Newell for more than four years. He is completing his degree in business management at Mississippi University for Women.
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Building hope: World Changers mission takes on 14 projects in Lowndes Co. COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Phelps retiring from OCEMA, constable positions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Fireworks on the Water set for July 1 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY