February 12, 2009
James Thompson, president of Newell Paper Co., recently announced that Robert Alan Peal has been promoted to operation manager. Peal has been a resident of Columbus for 12 years and has been with Newell for more than four years. He is completing his degree in business management at Mississippi University for Women.
1. 30-plus employers to recruit at job fair COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Would-be CPD officer popped for DUI, other charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Granting excellence STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Starkville Utilities employee arrested for embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Deputies seek man who wielded AR-15 rifle at park COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY