February 12, 2009
James Thompson, president of Newell Paper Co., recently announced that Robert Alan Peal has been promoted to operation manager. Peal has been a resident of Columbus for 12 years and has been with Newell for more than four years. He is completing his degree in business management at Mississippi University for Women.
1. Mullen receives pay bump, extension STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Historic Friendship Cemetery is still open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. The Mill: 'It's really coming together' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Man dies after Saturday shooting in Holly Hills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. SPD eyes camera at high-traffic Cotton District intersection STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY