February 12, 2009
James Thompson, president of Newell Paper Co., recently announced that Robert Alan Peal has been promoted to operation manager. Peal has been a resident of Columbus for 12 years and has been with Newell for more than four years. He is completing his degree in business management at Mississippi University for Women.
1. Cracker Barrel employee shot at restaurant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. MSU alum, convenience store owner gives away Rally Bananas to MSU fans in Omaha STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Four arrested for hotel robbery STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Teen arrested for holding two people at gunpoint STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. City contractor appointed to CLW board COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY