August 17, 2013 4:08:12 PM
FALCONER, N.Y. -- Authorities say four teenagers were apparently partying in a former law office in western New York when they got trapped for several hours in a walk-in vault.
Police say they received a call around 1 a.m. Friday from a person reporting that four people were stuck inside the vault in the village of Falconer, 60 miles south of Buffalo.
Rescue crews and a locksmith went to the building. The locksmith freed the teens, ages 18 and 19, after about four hours. Police say all four were checked out at a hospital.
Officials say the teens had permission to be inside the building. Authorities say they found a large quantity of alcohol and some marijuana on the premises, and charges are pending against the four.
1. Father of woman charged with providing New Hope teen alcohol speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Hilton: Hospital report filled with misleading data STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Accident leads to numerous charges for Starkville man STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. City hires public defender for Municipal Court COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus honors four outstanding citizens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY