August 29, 2013 8:31:35 AM
Children's Clinic welcomes new pediatrician Archie Del Mundo Cachola, M.D., to West Point.
Dr. Cachola earned a bachelor's degree in biological science from the University of California Irvine, before pursuing his medical degree at Far Eastern University School in Manila in the Philippines. He completed a residency in pediatrics at Alton Ochsner Hospital in New Orleans. He has been board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics since 1990.
Dr. Cachola was affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County in Orange, Calif., for 12 years and was then in private practice with Paramount Medical Group in Santa Ana, Calif. He practiced at Harris Medical Clinics in Newport, Ark., before coming to West Point.
He joins Dr. Keith Watson and certified family nurse practitioner Keicia Lynn at the clinic. Children's Clinic is open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday at 720 Medical Center Drive. For appointment information, call (662) 494-1620 or 1-800-THE DESK (1-800-843-3375).
1. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Fireworks on the Water set for July 1 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Phelps retiring from OCEMA, constable positions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY