August 29, 2013 8:31:35 AM
Children's Clinic welcomes new pediatrician Archie Del Mundo Cachola, M.D., to West Point.
Dr. Cachola earned a bachelor's degree in biological science from the University of California Irvine, before pursuing his medical degree at Far Eastern University School in Manila in the Philippines. He completed a residency in pediatrics at Alton Ochsner Hospital in New Orleans. He has been board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics since 1990.
Dr. Cachola was affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County in Orange, Calif., for 12 years and was then in private practice with Paramount Medical Group in Santa Ana, Calif. He practiced at Harris Medical Clinics in Newport, Ark., before coming to West Point.
He joins Dr. Keith Watson and certified family nurse practitioner Keicia Lynn at the clinic. Children's Clinic is open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday at 720 Medical Center Drive. For appointment information, call (662) 494-1620 or 1-800-THE DESK (1-800-843-3375).
1. Sweet Adeline: Child's future hangs in balance as Columbus family awaits liver transplant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Cannizaro out as MSU baseball coach STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Man gets life sentences for kidnapping, sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Luckett resigning from SOCSD school board STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY