August 29, 2013 8:31:35 AM
Children's Clinic welcomes new pediatrician Archie Del Mundo Cachola, M.D., to West Point.
Dr. Cachola earned a bachelor's degree in biological science from the University of California Irvine, before pursuing his medical degree at Far Eastern University School in Manila in the Philippines. He completed a residency in pediatrics at Alton Ochsner Hospital in New Orleans. He has been board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics since 1990.
Dr. Cachola was affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County in Orange, Calif., for 12 years and was then in private practice with Paramount Medical Group in Santa Ana, Calif. He practiced at Harris Medical Clinics in Newport, Ark., before coming to West Point.
He joins Dr. Keith Watson and certified family nurse practitioner Keicia Lynn at the clinic. Children's Clinic is open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday at 720 Medical Center Drive. For appointment information, call (662) 494-1620 or 1-800-THE DESK (1-800-843-3375).
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Supervisors approve legal, hospital consultant's contracts STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hainsey still optimistic about acquiring westbound air service COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY