September 12, 2013 9:48:25 AM
Galloway-Chandler-McKinney is part of a group of independent insurance agencies around the United States participating in the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA or the Big "I") "Best Practices" Study Group.
Each year since 1993, IIABA and Reagan Consulting, an Atlanta-based management consulting firm, have joined forces to study the country's leading agencies in six revenue categories. The agencies comprising the study groups are selected every third year through a comprehensive nomination and qualifying process and awarded a "Best Practices Agency" designation. The selected "Best Practices" agencies retain their status during the three-year cycle by submitting extensive financial and operational data for review each year.
More than 1,100 independent agencies throughout the U.S. were nominated to take part in the annual study, but only 216 agencies qualified for the honor. To be chosen, the agency had to be among the 35-45 top-performing agencies in one of six revenue categories.
The agency was nominated by either an IIABA affiliated state association or an insurance company and qualified based on its operational excellence.
Galloway-Chandler-McKinney offers a full line of insurance products, including commercial lines, bonds, personal lines, group health, life and supplemental products such as disability, dental, and vision.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY