October 2, 2013 9:49:29 AM
SENATOBIA -- Furniture maker Chromcraft Revington Inc. is being sold for $3.45 million.
The company, which is based in West Lafayette, Ind., and has a factory in Senatobia, has agreed to merge with Denver-based apparel maker Sport-Haley Holdings.
Sport-Haley would pay $2.7 million when the deal closes. It would pay another $750,000 when Chromcraft's plant in Delphi, Ind., is sold or mortgaged, or 180 days after the merger is complete, whichever is earlier.
1. Sturgis man arrested for attacking females STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Motorcycle wreck claims Lowndes man COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Groomed for the moment: MSU student fulfills childhood dream to be Miss Mississippi STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Police identify armed robbery suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Gaining a seat at the table: Bulldog Bytes STEM camp encourages girls to pursue computer science COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY