October 2, 2013 9:49:29 AM
SENATOBIA -- Furniture maker Chromcraft Revington Inc. is being sold for $3.45 million.
The company, which is based in West Lafayette, Ind., and has a factory in Senatobia, has agreed to merge with Denver-based apparel maker Sport-Haley Holdings.
Sport-Haley would pay $2.7 million when the deal closes. It would pay another $750,000 when Chromcraft's plant in Delphi, Ind., is sold or mortgaged, or 180 days after the merger is complete, whichever is earlier.
1. Father of parking lot shooting victim speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected shooter's family says lover's quarrel led to incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Teen arrested and charged with capital murder, arson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus, Starkville ranked among state's most exciting cities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Highway 50 shutting down tonight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY