October 2, 2013 9:49:29 AM
SENATOBIA -- Furniture maker Chromcraft Revington Inc. is being sold for $3.45 million.
The company, which is based in West Lafayette, Ind., and has a factory in Senatobia, has agreed to merge with Denver-based apparel maker Sport-Haley Holdings.
Sport-Haley would pay $2.7 million when the deal closes. It would pay another $750,000 when Chromcraft's plant in Delphi, Ind., is sold or mortgaged, or 180 days after the merger is complete, whichever is earlier.
1. Historic Columbus depot has a buyer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CMSD board buys new books COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A year in, is J5 Broaddus saving Columbus money? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes man found guilty of manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB instructor killed in Texas crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY