October 2, 2013 9:49:29 AM
SENATOBIA -- Furniture maker Chromcraft Revington Inc. is being sold for $3.45 million.
The company, which is based in West Lafayette, Ind., and has a factory in Senatobia, has agreed to merge with Denver-based apparel maker Sport-Haley Holdings.
Sport-Haley would pay $2.7 million when the deal closes. It would pay another $750,000 when Chromcraft's plant in Delphi, Ind., is sold or mortgaged, or 180 days after the merger is complete, whichever is earlier.
1. CAFB pilots released from hospital after crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Five arrested in suspected fraud operation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville could settle Pride lawsuit this week STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY