October 6, 2013 12:37:10 AM
ABERDEEN -- Authorities in Monroe County say a traffic stop ended with the arrest of two men on drug charges.
Sheriff Cecil Cantrell tells WTVA that 31-year-old Travis Wayne Wells of Aberdeen and 26-year-old James Austin Holland of Nettleton were booked Friday with possession of a controlled substance.
They were arrested after a traffic stop on Will Robbins Highway and were booked at the Monroe County jail, the sheriff says.
It was not immediately clear whether either suspect has an attorney.
1. Armyworms ravaging yards, pastures COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Holloway convicted on simple assault charges STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Golden Triangle native asks for children's books to restock Baton Rouge library COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Missing Starkville woman returns home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Property re-appraisals show stability in real estate market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY