October 10, 2013 10:04:45 AM
Charles F. "Chase" Farmer, IV, CPA has joined Nail McKinney Professional Association in Tupelo.
Farmer, a native of Columbus, is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and the Mississippi University for Women, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in accounting. He has over five years experience in public practice.
Farmer and his wife, Shelley, reside in Tupelo with their son, Charlie; and daughter, Maggie.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Are ghosts haunting the Golden Triangle? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. GSDP board silent on CEO resignation STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Women entrepreneurs talk business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY