October 10, 2013 10:14:41 AM
Three Columbus women were arrested Tuesday on embezzlement-related charges.
Natasha Taylor, 24, was charged with embezzlement after she allegedly helped two friends return stolen items to Dollar General. Taylor worked at the Hwy. 69 South business, according to authorities.
Teandra Bobo, 23, and Keosha Cunningham, 19, are accused of stealing the merchandise from the store and then receiving cash back after returning them.
Officials with the Columbus Police Department said Taylor embezzled an undetermined amount.
The investigation is ongoing.
Sarah Fowler covered crime, education and community related events for The Dispatch.
1. In his DNA: Shepherd plays key role in cold case arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Volunteers host local arts bazaar in Starkville Sunday STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Oktibbeha County's chancery candidates preparing for nonpartisan race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. MSU borrowing to build $9M parking garage STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Locals recognizing the history, purpose of Memorial Day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY