October 10, 2013 10:14:41 AM
Three Columbus women were arrested Tuesday on embezzlement-related charges.
Natasha Taylor, 24, was charged with embezzlement after she allegedly helped two friends return stolen items to Dollar General. Taylor worked at the Hwy. 69 South business, according to authorities.
Teandra Bobo, 23, and Keosha Cunningham, 19, are accused of stealing the merchandise from the store and then receiving cash back after returning them.
Officials with the Columbus Police Department said Taylor embezzled an undetermined amount.
The investigation is ongoing.
Sarah Fowler covered crime, education and community related events for The Dispatch.
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Dak Prescott acquitted of DUI, speeding STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY