October 12, 2013 11:32:58 PM
There is a public hearing Tuesday evening in Caledonia regarding a proposed water rate case for the town.
Brandon Presley, Mississippi public service commissioner for the northern district, will host the hearing. It begins at 6 p.m. It will be held at the Caledonia Community Center.
Customers of the town of Caledonia affected by the proposed water rate case will be allowed to speak as public witnesses. Their comments will be placed on the official record of the case before the Public Service Commission.
William Browning was managing editor for The Dispatch until June 2016.
1. West Point man arrested for firing shots outside Falcon Field during game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Starkville weighing e-cigarette ban STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CPD hopes more positive interactions will build trust between officers, citizens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Fire displaces families in Brooksville Gardens STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. CMSD Monday meeting to focus on special ed COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY