October 12, 2013 11:32:58 PM
There is a public hearing Tuesday evening in Caledonia regarding a proposed water rate case for the town.
Brandon Presley, Mississippi public service commissioner for the northern district, will host the hearing. It begins at 6 p.m. It will be held at the Caledonia Community Center.
Customers of the town of Caledonia affected by the proposed water rate case will be allowed to speak as public witnesses. Their comments will be placed on the official record of the case before the Public Service Commission.
William Browning was managing editor for The Dispatch until June 2016.
1. Man arrested for wedding day melee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Murder victim's attacker pleads guilty to assault COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. SOCSD assistant superintendent vying for boss' job STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY