October 12, 2013 11:32:58 PM
There is a public hearing Tuesday evening in Caledonia regarding a proposed water rate case for the town.
Brandon Presley, Mississippi public service commissioner for the northern district, will host the hearing. It begins at 6 p.m. It will be held at the Caledonia Community Center.
Customers of the town of Caledonia affected by the proposed water rate case will be allowed to speak as public witnesses. Their comments will be placed on the official record of the case before the Public Service Commission.
William Browning was managing editor for The Dispatch until June 2016.
1. Early College High School grows in second year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Mother arrested after newborn tests positive for drugs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CPD officer on paid leave after fight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Fire destroys New Light Road home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. 'Programming is problem solving': Local senior conducts STEM camp for girls COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY