October 12, 2013 11:32:58 PM
There is a public hearing Tuesday evening in Caledonia regarding a proposed water rate case for the town.
Brandon Presley, Mississippi public service commissioner for the northern district, will host the hearing. It begins at 6 p.m. It will be held at the Caledonia Community Center.
Customers of the town of Caledonia affected by the proposed water rate case will be allowed to speak as public witnesses. Their comments will be placed on the official record of the case before the Public Service Commission.
William Browning was managing editor for The Dispatch until June 2016.
1. Armyworms ravaging yards, pastures COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Holloway convicted on simple assault charges STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Golden Triangle native asks for children's books to restock Baton Rouge library COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Missing Starkville woman returns home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Property re-appraisals show stability in real estate market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY