October 12, 2013 11:32:58 PM
There is a public hearing Tuesday evening in Caledonia regarding a proposed water rate case for the town.
Brandon Presley, Mississippi public service commissioner for the northern district, will host the hearing. It begins at 6 p.m. It will be held at the Caledonia Community Center.
Customers of the town of Caledonia affected by the proposed water rate case will be allowed to speak as public witnesses. Their comments will be placed on the official record of the case before the Public Service Commission.
William Browning was managing editor for The Dispatch until June 2016.
1. Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus High lockdown lifted after CPD calls off search for suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Locals at inauguration: 'Just wonderful' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Two arrested in weekend robbery, car chase COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Human resources recruiter enters Starkville mayoral race as a Democrat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY