October 17, 2013 9:37:43 AM
Brenda Lathan, Vice president for Economic Development of the Golden Triangle Development LINK, has been named to the Mississippi Economic Development Council's Board of Directors. She will serve as an At-Large member for 2013-2014 with the group.
Established in 1963 as the Mississippi Industrial Development Council, Inc. (MIDC), the Council was created to unite the efforts of its members in furthering the economic development of the State of Mississippi and to promote harmony, cooperation, and understanding among the members and the areas they represent.
The LINK is the regional economic development organization for Clay, Lowndes and Oktibbeha counties. Located in northeast Mississippi, the LINK's current record of investment totals $4.2 billion and 5,600 jobs over 10 years.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CMS exhibits culture of giving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex park ranger gets 5 years for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Are ghosts haunting the Golden Triangle? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY