September 8, 2009 9:19:00 AM
The following incidents were reported by the Columbus Police Department:
Entry was gained by pushing in the window air conditioning unit and climbing through. A Dell desktop and an E-machine desktop and other various items were taken from the residence.
Entry was gained by prying open the front door hinges. A computer and washing machine were taken from the residence.
Entry was gained by removing the window air conditioning unit. Nothing was reported missing from the business.
A yellow 2002 Honda four-wheeler was reported stolen. It was stolen from under the carport sometime during the night.
Entry was gained by kicking in the back door. Several pieces of jewelry were reported missing from the residence.
A witness reported a white Lincoln LS drove through the complainant''s yard and destroyed the fence.
1. Father of woman charged with providing New Hope teen alcohol speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Hilton: Hospital report filled with misleading data STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Accident leads to numerous charges for Starkville man STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. City hires public defender for Municipal Court COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus honors four outstanding citizens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY