September 8, 2009 9:19:00 AM
The following incidents were reported by the Columbus Police Department:
Entry was gained by pushing in the window air conditioning unit and climbing through. A Dell desktop and an E-machine desktop and other various items were taken from the residence.
Entry was gained by prying open the front door hinges. A computer and washing machine were taken from the residence.
Entry was gained by removing the window air conditioning unit. Nothing was reported missing from the business.
A yellow 2002 Honda four-wheeler was reported stolen. It was stolen from under the carport sometime during the night.
Entry was gained by kicking in the back door. Several pieces of jewelry were reported missing from the residence.
A witness reported a white Lincoln LS drove through the complainant''s yard and destroyed the fence.
1. CRA distances itself from Realtor's 'threatening' letters to Burns Bottom property owners COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Developer agrees to purchase Lee for $450K COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Dispatch earns 16 Press Association awards COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'This is a place for miracles': Church formerly on the brink of condemnation celebrates fresh start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Greco joins Dispatch as government reporter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY