October 23, 2013 11:14:52 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's and Columbus Police Department:
* John Charles Perrigin, 42, of 3355 Cal Vernon Road in Caledonia, was arrested at 9768 Wolfe Road by the Caledonia Town Marshall Oct. 17 and charged with public drunkenness and possession of cocaine. He was released the next day on a $5,200 bond.
* Joe M. Gillespie, 27, was arrested by OCSO Oct. 14 and charged with robbery, obstruction of justice and violation of probation.
* Dexter James Ingram, 19, was arrested by OCSO Oct. 15 and charged with possession of more than 30 grams of marijuana. He was released the same day. His court date is scheduled for Nov. 19.
* Brian Douglas Baughman, 36, was arrested by OCSO Oct. 16 and charged with burglary of a residence. Bond is set at $10,000.
* Tashun Dontay Gardner, 33, was arrested by OCSO Oct. 17 and charged with the sale of cocaine, the sale of more than 30 grams of marijuana and selling with within feet of a church or school. He was released the same day on $15,000 bond. His court date was Oct. 21.
* Jim Cannon Jr., 56, was arrested by OCSO Oct. 17 and charged with violation of probation. He was released the same day.
* Dorothy Jean Walker, 48, was arrested Oct. 17 by OCSO and charged with burglary of a residence and three counts of contempt of court. Bond is set at $6,404.
1. 3 die in Lowndes County crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. No-jangles: Starkville Bojangles closes STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Hickman begins his first day as Columbus schools superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Jurors hear 911 tape as Quinn murder trial begins STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Photo: No fuel, no rocket COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY