September 10, 2009 9:45:00 AM
J. Douglas Ford has joined the law firm of Mitchell McNutt & Sams, P.A., as a shareholder in the Columbus office.
Ford specializes in litigation, where his practice includes family law, labor and employment law and general business and commercial litigation.
Ford received a B.B.A. from Mississippi State University in 1988. He graduated in 1991 from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he received the Johnstone Adams Scholar Award and was a member of the Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society.
Ford''s professional associations include the Mississippi Bar Association, the Alabama Bar Association and the Lowndes County Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi and Alabama, the U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
1. CRA distances itself from Realtor's 'threatening' letters to Burns Bottom property owners COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Developer agrees to purchase Lee for $450K COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Dispatch earns 16 Press Association awards COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'This is a place for miracles': Church formerly on the brink of condemnation celebrates fresh start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Greco joins Dispatch as government reporter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY