September 10, 2009 9:45:00 AM
J. Douglas Ford has joined the law firm of Mitchell McNutt & Sams, P.A., as a shareholder in the Columbus office.
Ford specializes in litigation, where his practice includes family law, labor and employment law and general business and commercial litigation.
Ford received a B.B.A. from Mississippi State University in 1988. He graduated in 1991 from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he received the Johnstone Adams Scholar Award and was a member of the Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society.
Ford''s professional associations include the Mississippi Bar Association, the Alabama Bar Association and the Lowndes County Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi and Alabama, the U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
1. Wiggins wins Caledonia by one vote COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. House built by and for freed slaves for sale in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Two arrested for child endangerment in marijuana bust COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Flier calling for boycotts further disrupts divisive Southside development issue COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Second Baptist deacons to release offering to trustees, finance committee STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY