September 10, 2009 9:45:00 AM
J. Douglas Ford has joined the law firm of Mitchell McNutt & Sams, P.A., as a shareholder in the Columbus office.
Ford specializes in litigation, where his practice includes family law, labor and employment law and general business and commercial litigation.
Ford received a B.B.A. from Mississippi State University in 1988. He graduated in 1991 from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he received the Johnstone Adams Scholar Award and was a member of the Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society.
Ford''s professional associations include the Mississippi Bar Association, the Alabama Bar Association and the Lowndes County Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi and Alabama, the U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
1. Inmate dies at Lowndes County jail COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. One dead after downtown Columbus shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: CVB offers compromise on 2-percent tax COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Council suspends CPD officer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY