November 2, 2013 10:07:12 PM
GREENWOOD -- A Greenwood man has been arrested on charges he posted sexually explicit photos of a teenage girl on the Internet and tried to extort money from her.
The Greenwood Commonwealth reports that 21-year-old Christopher Dennis was arrested Thursday and charged with two counts of extortion and enticement of a 16-year-old girl.
Leflore County Sheriff Ricky Banks said Dennis allegedly posted explicit photos of the girl on the Internet following an online exchange and then began to demand money from her.
The girl's parents reported the allegations to authorities.
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Dak Prescott acquitted of DUI, speeding STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY