November 11, 2013 8:49:22 AM
TUPELO -- The Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo has a new resident.
A female capuchin (KAP'-yuh-shehn) monkey was born around 5 a.m. Tuesday.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports that park officials are asking the public to help name the monkey.
Anyone who wants to help name the monkey is asked to submit suggestions to the Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo's Facebook page or at TupeloBuffaloPark.com.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Consultant brings fresh eyes to short-staffed CPD COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 2 MSU employees apply for Turner's school board seat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY