November 11, 2013 8:49:22 AM
TUPELO -- The Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo has a new resident.
A female capuchin (KAP'-yuh-shehn) monkey was born around 5 a.m. Tuesday.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports that park officials are asking the public to help name the monkey.
Anyone who wants to help name the monkey is asked to submit suggestions to the Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo's Facebook page or at TupeloBuffaloPark.com.
1. Setting boundaries in homes with firearms COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man arrested in Tenn. for Tabernacle Road home invasion COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Many Mississippians see midyear insurance cost dip COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes elderly beat heat with fans COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CVB board member resigns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY