November 14, 2013 9:46:31 AM
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle recently received the American College of Cardiology Foundation's National Cardiovascular Data Registry Get with the Guidelines Silver Performance Award for 2013.
Baptist Golden Triangle is one of only 131 hospitals nationwide to win such award. The award recognizes Baptist Golden Triangle's commitment and success in implementing a higher standard of care for heart attack patients as outlined by American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association clinical guidelines and recommendations.
With 315 beds, Baptist Golden Triangle is the largest regional hospital affiliated with the Memphis, Tenn.-based Baptist Memorial Health Care system. With physicians and surgeons representing almost every medical specialty practicing at the hospital and more than 1,000 health care employees, Baptist Golden Triangle offers a wide range of comprehensive medical care to patients of all ages.
In addition to the Baptist Cancer Center-Golden Triangle, the hospital offers a variety of services to the community, including Baptist Behavioral Health Care for those with behavioral and mental health problems; an emergency room with 24-hour ambulance service; and an extensive rehabilitation department, including cardiac rehab and educational programs.
For information, call 662-244-1000 or visit goldentriangle.baptistonline.org
1. Sturgis man arrested for attacking females STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Motorcycle wreck claims Lowndes man COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Police identify armed robbery suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Groomed for the moment: MSU student fulfills childhood dream to be Miss Mississippi STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gaining a seat at the table: Bulldog Bytes STEM camp encourages girls to pursue computer science COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY