November 14, 2013 9:50:01 AM
Kimberly Forte, MD has joined Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. She will practice at BMH-GT Internal Medicine.
Forte, a native of Eutaw, Ala., is a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Montevallo in Montevallo, Ala., where she earned a bachelor's degree in biology; a graduate of Rural Health Scholars Program at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Ala.; and a graduate of the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield, Ill. She completed her residency at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
She is a member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians. She is board eligible in internal medicine.
1. Historic Columbus depot has a buyer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CMSD board buys new books COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A year in, is J5 Broaddus saving Columbus money? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes man found guilty of manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County working on possible storm shelter project STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY