November 14, 2013 9:50:01 AM
Kimberly Forte, MD has joined Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. She will practice at BMH-GT Internal Medicine.
Forte, a native of Eutaw, Ala., is a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Montevallo in Montevallo, Ala., where she earned a bachelor's degree in biology; a graduate of Rural Health Scholars Program at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Ala.; and a graduate of the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield, Ill. She completed her residency at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
She is a member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians. She is board eligible in internal medicine.
1. Ex-employee threatens shooting at Zaxby's COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. In his DNA: Shepherd plays key role in cold case arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Volunteers host local arts bazaar in Starkville Sunday STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Oktibbeha County's chancery candidates preparing for nonpartisan race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gavin: Poor schools stunt city's growth COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY