November 14, 2013 9:50:01 AM
Kimberly Forte, MD has joined Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. She will practice at BMH-GT Internal Medicine.
Forte, a native of Eutaw, Ala., is a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Montevallo in Montevallo, Ala., where she earned a bachelor's degree in biology; a graduate of Rural Health Scholars Program at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Ala.; and a graduate of the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield, Ill. She completed her residency at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
She is a member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians. She is board eligible in internal medicine.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY