December 6, 2013 11:18:26 AM
Cadence Bank announced that Matt Seawright has been promoted to branch manager of the bank's Maben and Starkville Crossing locations.
In this role, Seawright oversees and manages the day-to day-operations of the branches including sales activities, staff supervision and customer service quality.
Seawright began his banking career at Cadence Bank in 2011 as a collections specialist and was later promoted to assistant branch manager of the Starkville Crossing location. Before joining Cadence, he was employed as an assistant branch manager for Tower Loan in Louisville.
In 2009, Seawright earned his bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Risk Management and Finance from Mississippi State University.
He currently is a resident of Mathiston and is a member of Double Springs Baptist Church in Maben.
1. Builder of houses and people: Caledonia builder, Realtor dies at age 89 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus police make arrest in April shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CLW eyes rate, customer surcharge hikes for electric COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. A church within reach COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville to begin mulling residential parking ordinance change STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY