December 5, 2013 10:05:31 AM
Dr. Anna Woodson has joined The Dermatology Clinic and Vitality Skin & Spa, in Columbus.
A fellow of The American Academy of Dermatology and The Women's Dermatologic Society, Woodson is a Greenwood native and a graduate of Louisiana State University. She was trained in pediatric medicine at The University of Mississippi School of Medicine and in dermatology at Vanderbilt University.
She recently moved to Columbus with her husband and two children.
The Dermatology Clinic provides treatment for general medical dermatology issues, including skin cancer surgery and services to fight the effects of aging and promote healthy skin.
Vitality Skin & Spa is a full-service spa offering customized facials, acne treatments, waxing, eye-brow grooming, chemical peels, massage therapy, manicures, pedicures, cosmetic and other services.
1. LCSO names suspect in Crawford shooting STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Shots fired near the Princess COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Mayor seeks moratorium at Princess COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY