December 5, 2013 10:05:31 AM
Dr. Anna Woodson has joined The Dermatology Clinic and Vitality Skin & Spa, in Columbus.
A fellow of The American Academy of Dermatology and The Women's Dermatologic Society, Woodson is a Greenwood native and a graduate of Louisiana State University. She was trained in pediatric medicine at The University of Mississippi School of Medicine and in dermatology at Vanderbilt University.
She recently moved to Columbus with her husband and two children.
The Dermatology Clinic provides treatment for general medical dermatology issues, including skin cancer surgery and services to fight the effects of aging and promote healthy skin.
Vitality Skin & Spa is a full-service spa offering customized facials, acne treatments, waxing, eye-brow grooming, chemical peels, massage therapy, manicures, pedicures, cosmetic and other services.
1. Father of parking lot shooting victim speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected shooter's family says lover's quarrel led to incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Teen arrested and charged with capital murder, arson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Highway 50 shutting down tonight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus, Starkville ranked among state's most exciting cities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY