December 5, 2013 10:05:31 AM
Dr. Anna Woodson has joined The Dermatology Clinic and Vitality Skin & Spa, in Columbus.
A fellow of The American Academy of Dermatology and The Women's Dermatologic Society, Woodson is a Greenwood native and a graduate of Louisiana State University. She was trained in pediatric medicine at The University of Mississippi School of Medicine and in dermatology at Vanderbilt University.
She recently moved to Columbus with her husband and two children.
The Dermatology Clinic provides treatment for general medical dermatology issues, including skin cancer surgery and services to fight the effects of aging and promote healthy skin.
Vitality Skin & Spa is a full-service spa offering customized facials, acne treatments, waxing, eye-brow grooming, chemical peels, massage therapy, manicures, pedicures, cosmetic and other services.
1. Columbus police make arrest in April shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Builder of houses and people: Caledonia builder, Realtor dies at age 89 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CLW eyes rate, customer surcharge hikes for electric COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Rick Young returns as EMCC interim president COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Parks partners with SOCSD for joint use of facilities STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY