Crime Report 9-17-09
Dispatch Staff Report
September 17, 2009 10:09:00 AM
- An officer was dispatched Saturday to the 2100 block of Seventh Avenue North in reference to a stolen van. E-911 entered the van into the computer as stolen.
- An officer was dispatched Sunday to the 2400 block 18th Avenue North in reference to burglary of an auto. Entry was gained by breaking the right rear window of the vehicle. A shoulder bag containing various items and an undisclosed amount of cash was stolen from the vehicle.
- An officer was dispatched Monday to Leigh Mall, located at 1404 Old Aberdeen Road, in reference to broken glass on one of the doors leading into Leigh Mall. After the mall opened for business, an officer was dispatched again in reference to burglary of a business in the mall.
- An officer was dispatched Monday to 701 13th St. N. in reference to burglary of a business. Entry was gained by kicking in an air conditioner. Sunglasses, shirts, hair clippers, and snacks were stolen from the business.
- An officer was dispatched Monday to GHS Graphics, located at 125 Fifth St. N., in reference to a burglary of a business. Entry was gained by breaking the glass out of the front door. A cash register with an undisclosed amount of cash was stolen from the business.
printer friendly version | back to top