December 10, 2013 9:50:04 AM
AMORY -- A 44-year-old Alabama woman has been charged with manslaughter following an ATV accident in Mississippi.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the accident happened Friday at Weaver Creek near the campground in Monroe County.
Authorities say 40-year-old Christopher David Herrington, of Samson, Ala. was a passenger in the Polaris Razor. Herrington was transported to Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
Authorities say Samantha Vizzina has been charged with DUI manslaughter. Bond was set Monday for Vizzina at $10,000 by Monroe County Justice Court Judge Robert Fowlkes.
1. Mary Kay grant comes in nick of time for Safe Haven COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Dist. 38 candidates face off in forum STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Welty Gala: Toobin touches on Supreme Court, Trump tweets and journalism COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Living life in pink STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Columbus woman jailed on forgery charge COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY