December 18, 2013 10:00:51 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department and the Columbus Police Department:
■ Natalie Marie Harris, 30, of 391 Molly Loops, was arrested Dec. 16 in the WACR parking lot by CPD and charged with violation of probation.
■ Kelly Marie Gladney, 30, of Ocean Springs, was arrested Dec. 16 by MDOC and charged with violation of probation.
■ Akem Olajuwon Grassaree, 25, of 5051 Sandyland Road in Macon, was arrested Dec. 16 on Highway 45 S., by LCSO and charged with possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana in a vehicle, no drivers license, no insurance, no license plate, possession of marijuana-first offense and disobeying a traffic control device. He was released the same day on a $9,029 bond. His court date is scheduled for Jan. 7.
1. Business booms for Starkville startup Glo STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. New Hope kids take robot to world competition COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Neal withdraws from Starkville's Ward 5 race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Mayoral forum to be held at MUW COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville records first dip in sales taxes for FY 17 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY