December 18, 2013 10:00:51 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department and the Columbus Police Department:
■ Natalie Marie Harris, 30, of 391 Molly Loops, was arrested Dec. 16 in the WACR parking lot by CPD and charged with violation of probation.
■ Kelly Marie Gladney, 30, of Ocean Springs, was arrested Dec. 16 by MDOC and charged with violation of probation.
■ Akem Olajuwon Grassaree, 25, of 5051 Sandyland Road in Macon, was arrested Dec. 16 on Highway 45 S., by LCSO and charged with possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana in a vehicle, no drivers license, no insurance, no license plate, possession of marijuana-first offense and disobeying a traffic control device. He was released the same day on a $9,029 bond. His court date is scheduled for Jan. 7.
1. Trio gets 40 years for pizza delivery robberies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CAFB pilots released from hospital after crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Check warns Oktibbeha County 'not big enough' for two ambulance services STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Five arrested in suspected fraud operation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Three finalists picked for CMSD superintendent job COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY