December 26, 2013 9:20:45 AM
MADISON -- Prosecutors say a Madison County grand jury will hear details surrounding the death of 17-year-old Abigail Bonner.
District Attorney Michael Guest tells the Madison County Journal that the next grand jury meets in January.
Guest says his office received investigative files on the teenager's death this last week from the Madison Police Department.
Few details have been released surrounding Bonner's death after her body was discovered along a road less than a mile from her home on Aug. 14.
1. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 12 county, city officials miss financial disclosure deadline STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY