December 26, 2013 9:20:45 AM
MADISON -- Prosecutors say a Madison County grand jury will hear details surrounding the death of 17-year-old Abigail Bonner.
District Attorney Michael Guest tells the Madison County Journal that the next grand jury meets in January.
Guest says his office received investigative files on the teenager's death this last week from the Madison Police Department.
Few details have been released surrounding Bonner's death after her body was discovered along a road less than a mile from her home on Aug. 14.
1. Inmate dies at Lowndes County jail COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Brown picks former SHS teacher for recognition STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Feeding the needy: Food drives lend helping hand for Thanksgiving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: CVB offers compromise on 2-percent tax COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY