December 26, 2013 9:20:45 AM
MADISON -- Prosecutors say a Madison County grand jury will hear details surrounding the death of 17-year-old Abigail Bonner.
District Attorney Michael Guest tells the Madison County Journal that the next grand jury meets in January.
Guest says his office received investigative files on the teenager's death this last week from the Madison Police Department.
Few details have been released surrounding Bonner's death after her body was discovered along a road less than a mile from her home on Aug. 14.
1. Wiggins wins Caledonia by one vote COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. House built by and for freed slaves for sale in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Two arrested for child endangerment in marijuana bust COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Second Baptist deacons to release offering to trustees, finance committee STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Person shot in home invasion on Tabernacle Road COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY