December 26, 2013 9:20:45 AM
MADISON -- Prosecutors say a Madison County grand jury will hear details surrounding the death of 17-year-old Abigail Bonner.
District Attorney Michael Guest tells the Madison County Journal that the next grand jury meets in January.
Guest says his office received investigative files on the teenager's death this last week from the Madison Police Department.
Few details have been released surrounding Bonner's death after her body was discovered along a road less than a mile from her home on Aug. 14.
1. Early College High School grows in second year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Mother arrested after newborn tests positive for drugs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CPD officer on paid leave after fight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Fire destroys New Light Road home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. 'Programming is problem solving': Local senior conducts STEM camp for girls COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY