December 26, 2013 9:20:45 AM
MADISON -- Prosecutors say a Madison County grand jury will hear details surrounding the death of 17-year-old Abigail Bonner.
District Attorney Michael Guest tells the Madison County Journal that the next grand jury meets in January.
Guest says his office received investigative files on the teenager's death this last week from the Madison Police Department.
Few details have been released surrounding Bonner's death after her body was discovered along a road less than a mile from her home on Aug. 14.
1. Child dies in morning blaze COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Four have qualified for Dist. 17 seat COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus man arrested for Friday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. West Nile case confirmed in Lowndes COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Wal-Mart Markets opening in Miss. BUSINESS