September 21, 2009 10:07:00 AM
The following crimes and felony arrests were reported by the Columbus Police Department:
McBride is charged with forging a check in the amount of $17,000 Aug. 10 at Premier Ford in Columbus.
Offers responded to a disturbance and found one male subject bleeding outside surrounded by broken beer bottles. Another male subject was found bleeding in the Grey Goose.
A crime scene was established and both men were transported to Baptist Memorial Hospital. No witnesses have come forward. The Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office arrested Eric Pratt, 23, of 1611 Martin Luther King Drive in Columbus, Saturday at the Grey Goose for disorderly conduct, but it is unknown if his arrest was related to the disturbance. The cause of the fight is under investigation.
jams commented at 10/17/2009 10:27:00 PM:
I saw lots of my favorite movie stars wearing tiffany & co, so I'd love to have one too.
I get my discount tiffany jewelry repaired at a local jewelry stores cost about 20 dollars, it's not that expensive.
1. Sunday morning wreck claims three lives COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 3 die in Lowndes County crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. No-jangles: Starkville Bojangles closes STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Hickman begins his first day as Columbus schools superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Photo: No fuel, no rocket COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY