January 9, 2014 10:27:16 AM
Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has made the short list of Litigation Law Firm of the Year for Mississippi in the 2014 edition of Benchmark Litigation. Brunini is one of only four firms in Mississippi to achieve this honor, with the following attorneys ranked as "Mississippi Local Litigation Stars" in their respective practice areas: Cheri Green : Commercial Litigation, Health Care, Personal Injury and Product Liability; William Trey Jones III : Appellate, Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Environmental, Personal Injury and Product Liability; R. David Kaufman: Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Environmental, Personal Injury and Product Liability; Patrick McDowell: Appellate; Christopher Shapley: Appellate, Commercial Litigation and Litigation - Environmental; and Joseph Sclafani: recognized as a "Mississippi Future Star."
Benchmark Litigation is a guide to America's leading litigation firms and attorneys. Their results stem from the culmination of a research period that was conducted between March and November 2013, where researchers conducted interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms.
All winners will be announced at a ceremony held on Wednesday, Jan. 29, at the Essex House in New York.
1. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Fireworks on the Water set for July 1 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Phelps retiring from OCEMA, constable positions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY