January 9, 2014 10:27:16 AM
Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has made the short list of Litigation Law Firm of the Year for Mississippi in the 2014 edition of Benchmark Litigation. Brunini is one of only four firms in Mississippi to achieve this honor, with the following attorneys ranked as "Mississippi Local Litigation Stars" in their respective practice areas: Cheri Green : Commercial Litigation, Health Care, Personal Injury and Product Liability; William Trey Jones III : Appellate, Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Environmental, Personal Injury and Product Liability; R. David Kaufman: Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Environmental, Personal Injury and Product Liability; Patrick McDowell: Appellate; Christopher Shapley: Appellate, Commercial Litigation and Litigation - Environmental; and Joseph Sclafani: recognized as a "Mississippi Future Star."
Benchmark Litigation is a guide to America's leading litigation firms and attorneys. Their results stem from the culmination of a research period that was conducted between March and November 2013, where researchers conducted interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms.
All winners will be announced at a ceremony held on Wednesday, Jan. 29, at the Essex House in New York.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Consultant brings fresh eyes to short-staffed CPD COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 2 MSU employees apply for Turner's school board seat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY