January 21, 2014 10:10:52 AM
OXFORD -- The driver of the vehicle that wrecked on Nov. 9 on Mississippi Highway 7 near the University of Mississippi, killing two Ole Miss students, has been charged on two counts of aggravated DUI.
Authorities say 20-year-old Christopher J. Grimaud of St. Louis and 18-year-old Kevin J. Eagan of St. Charles, Mo., were pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver, 21-year-old Arthur Lueking and passenger, 19-year-old James Connors, both of the St. Louis area, were ejected from the vehicle. Lueking and Conners were treated for minor injuries.
Authorities say Lueking appeared Friday in Lafayette County Justice Court in response to a warrant that was issued after authorities received results from a toxicology screening. Police are not releasing the results of the test.
1. 3 die in Lowndes County crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. No-jangles: Starkville Bojangles closes STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Hickman begins his first day as Columbus schools superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Photo: No fuel, no rocket COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Jurors hear 911 tape as Quinn murder trial begins STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY