January 22, 2014 10:36:33 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department:
■ Lasandra G. Hunter, 37, was arrested Jan. 14 and charged with DUI-third offense, no drivers license, running a red light, disorderly conduct and no insurance.
■ James Wallace Moore, 34, was arrested Jan. 14 and charged with possession of more than 30 grams of marijuana, conspiracy and tampering with evidence.
■ James H. (Dodo) Wordlaw, 44, was arrested Jan. 16 and charged with driving with a suspended drivers license, possession of paraphernalia, possession of an open container and violation of probation.
■ Ronnie Blake Smith, 26, was arrested Jan. 16 and charged with grand larceny.
■ Richard C. Thames, 32, was arrested Jan. 16 and charged as a fugitive from law.
■ Andrea Yolandra Brown, 34, was arrested Jan. 17 and charged with the sale of schedule 1 narcotics. She was released the same day on $5,000 bond. Her court date is scheduled for Feb. 18.
■ Antonio Leshaun Hill, 28, was arrested Jan. 17 on a circuit court order.
■ Daquarian Montret Stinson, 20, was arrested Jan. 19 on a circuit court order.
1. McDill, popular artist and craftsman, dies at 33 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Boykin files federal suit against Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Downtown shooting injures one COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus child struck by vehicle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Stansbury looks to jettison lake lease STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY