Photo by: U.S. Air Force Photo by Airman 1st Class Daniel Lile
January 23, 2014 10:45:13 AM
Col. Jim Sears, 14th Flying Training Wing Commander, presents Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training Class 14-04 Shadowboxes to the class's Pilot Partners, Corie and Blaine Walters of the Bride and Groom, left, and Dr. Barton Williams, Liberty Heart Center, at the 14-04 Graduation breakfast Jan. 17 at the Columbus Club. Each SUPT class is partnered with two local civic groups or businesses that assist them throughout their year-long training at CAFB. At graduation, their Pilot Partners provide them with a set of USAF pilot wings engraved with their names and Columbus, Miss on the back as a memento of the area.
1. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Fireworks on the Water set for July 1 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Phelps retiring from OCEMA, constable positions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY