Photo by: U.S. Air Force Photo by Airman 1st Class Daniel Lile
January 23, 2014 10:45:13 AM
Col. Jim Sears, 14th Flying Training Wing Commander, presents Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training Class 14-04 Shadowboxes to the class's Pilot Partners, Corie and Blaine Walters of the Bride and Groom, left, and Dr. Barton Williams, Liberty Heart Center, at the 14-04 Graduation breakfast Jan. 17 at the Columbus Club. Each SUPT class is partnered with two local civic groups or businesses that assist them throughout their year-long training at CAFB. At graduation, their Pilot Partners provide them with a set of USAF pilot wings engraved with their names and Columbus, Miss on the back as a memento of the area.
1. Father of woman charged with providing New Hope teen alcohol speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Hilton: Hospital report filled with misleading data STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Charlie Burgin, local singing legend, dies at age 69 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Accident leads to numerous charges for Starkville man STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. City hires public defender for Municipal Court COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY