Photo by: U.S. Air Force Photo by Airman 1st Class Daniel Lile
January 23, 2014 10:45:13 AM
Col. Jim Sears, 14th Flying Training Wing Commander, presents Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training Class 14-04 Shadowboxes to the class's Pilot Partners, Corie and Blaine Walters of the Bride and Groom, left, and Dr. Barton Williams, Liberty Heart Center, at the 14-04 Graduation breakfast Jan. 17 at the Columbus Club. Each SUPT class is partnered with two local civic groups or businesses that assist them throughout their year-long training at CAFB. At graduation, their Pilot Partners provide them with a set of USAF pilot wings engraved with their names and Columbus, Miss on the back as a memento of the area.
1. Sheriff's office investigating former Caledonia teacher for sexual misconduct COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Joint drug task force hits ground running COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Man pleads guilty to robbing railroad worker COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Eagles flourish in Golden Triangle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Inaugural MUW Symposium plays to overflow crowds, rave reviews COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY