January 23, 2014 10:26:39 AM
Tate named as finalist
Granville Tate, Jr., partner at Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, was named a top 10 finalist in the Mississippi Business Journal's (MBJ) third annual Leadership in Law, a reception and awards ceremony honoring 50 members of the state's legal community. The ceremony, which took place on Dec. 11, recognized attorneys based on their legal success and quality of character.
Tate has been with Brunini for 25 years after earning his Juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law. Tate's practice areas include banking, real estate, securities and mergers and acquisitions. He currently serves as the Chairman of the firm's Board of Directors.
1. 3 die in Lowndes County crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. No-jangles: Starkville Bojangles closes STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Jurors hear 911 tape as Quinn murder trial begins STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Hickman begins his first day as Columbus schools superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Photo: No fuel, no rocket COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY