January 23, 2014 10:26:39 AM
Tate named as finalist
Granville Tate, Jr., partner at Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, was named a top 10 finalist in the Mississippi Business Journal's (MBJ) third annual Leadership in Law, a reception and awards ceremony honoring 50 members of the state's legal community. The ceremony, which took place on Dec. 11, recognized attorneys based on their legal success and quality of character.
Tate has been with Brunini for 25 years after earning his Juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law. Tate's practice areas include banking, real estate, securities and mergers and acquisitions. He currently serves as the Chairman of the firm's Board of Directors.
1. Setting boundaries in homes with firearms COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man arrested in Tenn. for Tabernacle Road home invasion COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Many Mississippians see midyear insurance cost dip COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes elderly beat heat with fans COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CVB board member resigns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY