January 23, 2014 10:28:06 AM
Mike Hawkins has been named a "Leader in Finance" by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Hawkins is the President and CEO of T.E. Lott and Company, P.A. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has been employed as a practicing CPA for 40 years. He was previously named Certified Bank Auditor by the Bank Administration Institute and he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of CPAs.
Hawkins and his wife, Christy, live in Columbus and are members of First Baptist Church.
1. Cannizaro out as MSU baseball coach STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Pride denied: Aldermen shoot down LGBT parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Man gets 40 years for killing cousin COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Attempted kidnapping suspect back in jail STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY