January 23, 2014 10:28:06 AM
Mike Hawkins has been named a "Leader in Finance" by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Hawkins is the President and CEO of T.E. Lott and Company, P.A. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has been employed as a practicing CPA for 40 years. He was previously named Certified Bank Auditor by the Bank Administration Institute and he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of CPAs.
Hawkins and his wife, Christy, live in Columbus and are members of First Baptist Church.
1. Steens woman dies in Lowndes Co. wreck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes Co. child dies after weekend crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Is Cracker Barrel coming to Columbus? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CMSD introduces after school program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CMSD invests $2M in district's athletic facilities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY