January 23, 2014 10:28:06 AM
Mike Hawkins has been named a "Leader in Finance" by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Hawkins is the President and CEO of T.E. Lott and Company, P.A. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has been employed as a practicing CPA for 40 years. He was previously named Certified Bank Auditor by the Bank Administration Institute and he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of CPAs.
Hawkins and his wife, Christy, live in Columbus and are members of First Baptist Church.
1. CMSD funding request alarms mayor, council COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Early College High School grows in second year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mother arrested after newborn tests positive for drugs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. 'World Changers' serves Golden Triangle for third year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hattiesburg passes over SOCSD official for superintendent STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY