January 23, 2014 10:28:06 AM
Mike Hawkins has been named a "Leader in Finance" by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Hawkins is the President and CEO of T.E. Lott and Company, P.A. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has been employed as a practicing CPA for 40 years. He was previously named Certified Bank Auditor by the Bank Administration Institute and he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of CPAs.
Hawkins and his wife, Christy, live in Columbus and are members of First Baptist Church.
1. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Sturgis man arrested for attacking females STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Police identify armed robbery suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY