January 23, 2014 10:28:06 AM
Mike Hawkins has been named a "Leader in Finance" by the Mississippi Business Journal.
Hawkins is the President and CEO of T.E. Lott and Company, P.A. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has been employed as a practicing CPA for 40 years. He was previously named Certified Bank Auditor by the Bank Administration Institute and he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of CPAs.
Hawkins and his wife, Christy, live in Columbus and are members of First Baptist Church.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY