February 20, 2014 10:03:34 AM
Keith Purvis, PE, has been promoted to Vice President of Transportation of Neel-Schaffer. Purvis joined Neel-Schaffer in 2011 after retiring from the Mississippi Department of Transportation as an Assistant Chief Engineer.
Purvis leads Neel-Schaffer's transportation department, working out of the firm's headquarters office in Jackson, providing expertise on projects throughout Mississippi.
His work includes design-build bridge widening projects on I-55 in Pike County and I-20 in Newton County, the US 45 Columbus Bypass, the Mississippi State Port at Gulfport, the statewide Ports Study, and more.
Purvis is a graduate of Mississippi State University. He is a licensed professional engineer in Mississippi and South Carolina.
1. Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus High lockdown lifted after CPD calls off search for suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. In the Resistance: Columbus artist's designs for women's march signs reach worldwide audience COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Human resources recruiter enters Starkville mayoral race as a Democrat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Two arrested in weekend robbery, car chase COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY