February 27, 2014 11:09:09 AM
Darrin Magee has been promotion to the position of North Region President of Citizens National Bank.
He has been with Citizens National Bank since August 2013 where he held the position of Senior Relationship Banker for the North Region.
Originally from Leesville, La., Magee has 17 years of experience in the field of accounting and finance. In the past, he has served as a Senior Vice President with The Vernon Bank in Leesville. In this position, he developed and maintained relationships with commercial and consumer customers, and managed the Bank's secondary market lending program, among other duties.
Magee also has prior experience with Merchants and Farmers Bank in Leesville, as a Vice President and Commercial Loan Officer, with City Savings Bank as a Vice President and Branch Manager, and with AmSouth Bank as a Relationship Manager for the Bank's Corporate Real Estate Group. In this position at AmSouth, Magee developed and maintained relationships with commercial and real estate developers in conjunction with his lending responsibilities.
He is a 1996 graduate of Louisiana Tech University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, and he completed his studies at the Graduate School of Banking at LSU in 2010.
He has two sons, Alex and Andrew.
1. Saturday night fire destroys Columbus home COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Open Meetings Act violation claim expected against Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Bill targeting open meetings has Columbus roots COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SPD seek armed robbery suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Trotter to hold first post-renovation event Saturday COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY