February 27, 2014 11:09:09 AM
Darrin Magee has been promotion to the position of North Region President of Citizens National Bank.
He has been with Citizens National Bank since August 2013 where he held the position of Senior Relationship Banker for the North Region.
Originally from Leesville, La., Magee has 17 years of experience in the field of accounting and finance. In the past, he has served as a Senior Vice President with The Vernon Bank in Leesville. In this position, he developed and maintained relationships with commercial and consumer customers, and managed the Bank's secondary market lending program, among other duties.
Magee also has prior experience with Merchants and Farmers Bank in Leesville, as a Vice President and Commercial Loan Officer, with City Savings Bank as a Vice President and Branch Manager, and with AmSouth Bank as a Relationship Manager for the Bank's Corporate Real Estate Group. In this position at AmSouth, Magee developed and maintained relationships with commercial and real estate developers in conjunction with his lending responsibilities.
He is a 1996 graduate of Louisiana Tech University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, and he completed his studies at the Graduate School of Banking at LSU in 2010.
He has two sons, Alex and Andrew.
1. 3 die in Lowndes County crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. No-jangles: Starkville Bojangles closes STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Hickman begins his first day as Columbus schools superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Photo: No fuel, no rocket COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Jurors hear 911 tape as Quinn murder trial begins STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY