February 27, 2014 11:09:09 AM
Steve Twedt, PE, has been promoted to Vice President in charge of Neel-Schaffer's South Mississippi operation.
A native of South Mississippi, Twedt joined Neel-Schaffer in 2010 as area manager and works out of the Biloxi office, coordinating work among the Neel-Schaffer offices in Bay St. Louis, Biloxi, Gulfport, Hattiesburg, Laurel and Pascagoula. Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Twedt worked for 23 years as an engineer with the Mississippi Department of Transportation.
Twedt's work includes, state, county and municipal transportation projects throughout South Mississippi, aviation projects at the Gulfport/Biloxi Regional Airport, environmental and civil design, and more.
Twedt is a graduate of Mississippi State University. He is a licensed professional engineer in Mississippi and Alabama.
1. West Point PD makes third arrest in August altercation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes awaits same-sex marriage ruling COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mill development on pace for June completion STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Investigators: August murder victim beaten, stabbed COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Deck collapse could prompt county building code discussions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY