February 28, 2014 10:09:07 AM
ATLANTA -- Atlanta police are searching for a woman dressed in a Waffle House uniform who walked into a restaurant pretending to be an area manager -- and left with about $100 in cash from the register.
Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones says the suspect began acting as an area manager and conducted an inspection of the restroom area, then continued her routine as real area managers do.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that she also turned the cash register key and took out about $100.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY