February 28, 2014 10:09:07 AM
ATLANTA -- Atlanta police are searching for a woman dressed in a Waffle House uniform who walked into a restaurant pretending to be an area manager -- and left with about $100 in cash from the register.
Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones says the suspect began acting as an area manager and conducted an inspection of the restroom area, then continued her routine as real area managers do.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that she also turned the cash register key and took out about $100.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY