February 28, 2014 10:09:07 AM
ATLANTA -- Atlanta police are searching for a woman dressed in a Waffle House uniform who walked into a restaurant pretending to be an area manager -- and left with about $100 in cash from the register.
Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones says the suspect began acting as an area manager and conducted an inspection of the restroom area, then continued her routine as real area managers do.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that she also turned the cash register key and took out about $100.
1. Cajun seafood restaurant coming to Highway 45 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Sweet Adeline: Child's future hangs in balance as Columbus family awaits liver transplant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Parents swarm Starkville middle school after false social media threat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Lowndes investigators search for child abuse suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man gets life sentences for kidnapping, sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY