February 28, 2014 10:09:07 AM
ATLANTA -- Atlanta police are searching for a woman dressed in a Waffle House uniform who walked into a restaurant pretending to be an area manager -- and left with about $100 in cash from the register.
Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones says the suspect began acting as an area manager and conducted an inspection of the restroom area, then continued her routine as real area managers do.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that she also turned the cash register key and took out about $100.
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Building hope: World Changers mission takes on 14 projects in Lowndes Co. COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Lincoln collection lands at MSU STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Phelps retiring from OCEMA, constable positions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Fireworks on the Water set for July 1 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY