February 28, 2014 10:09:07 AM
ATLANTA -- Atlanta police are searching for a woman dressed in a Waffle House uniform who walked into a restaurant pretending to be an area manager -- and left with about $100 in cash from the register.
Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones says the suspect began acting as an area manager and conducted an inspection of the restroom area, then continued her routine as real area managers do.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that she also turned the cash register key and took out about $100.
1. Columbus man accused of molestation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man killed in University Hills Mobile Home Park shooting STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Mother, daughter charged with crack possession STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Imagination Library begins in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Auto burglary suspect arrested after foot chase STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY