February 28, 2014 10:09:07 AM
ATLANTA -- Atlanta police are searching for a woman dressed in a Waffle House uniform who walked into a restaurant pretending to be an area manager -- and left with about $100 in cash from the register.
Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones says the suspect began acting as an area manager and conducted an inspection of the restroom area, then continued her routine as real area managers do.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that she also turned the cash register key and took out about $100.
1. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Former coach pleads guilty to sex crime with student COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY