February 28, 2014 10:09:07 AM
ATLANTA -- Atlanta police are searching for a woman dressed in a Waffle House uniform who walked into a restaurant pretending to be an area manager -- and left with about $100 in cash from the register.
Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones says the suspect began acting as an area manager and conducted an inspection of the restroom area, then continued her routine as real area managers do.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that she also turned the cash register key and took out about $100.
1. Eagles flourish in Golden Triangle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Inaugural MUW Symposium plays to overflow crowds, rave reviews COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Superintendent candidates see great potential in SOCSD STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Joint drug task force hits ground running COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Chism cries foul on Senate BP money bill COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY