March 4, 2014 9:58:05 AM
AMORY -- Christopher Lee Thompson remains in jail, charged with the beating death of an Amory man.
The 46-year-old Thompson, himself an Amory resident, was arrested Sunday and charged Monday with the murder of Tommy Harlow.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports that Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says the two men had been arguing in the early hours of Sunday.
Cantrell says Thompson didn't know Harlow was dead when he left the house.
1. CMS exhibits culture of giving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex park ranger gets 5 years for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus woman dies in car crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. GSDP board silent on CEO resignation STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY