March 4, 2014 9:58:05 AM
AMORY -- Christopher Lee Thompson remains in jail, charged with the beating death of an Amory man.
The 46-year-old Thompson, himself an Amory resident, was arrested Sunday and charged Monday with the murder of Tommy Harlow.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports that Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says the two men had been arguing in the early hours of Sunday.
Cantrell says Thompson didn't know Harlow was dead when he left the house.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SFD investigating Walmart fire as arson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY