March 4, 2014 9:58:05 AM
AMORY -- Christopher Lee Thompson remains in jail, charged with the beating death of an Amory man.
The 46-year-old Thompson, himself an Amory resident, was arrested Sunday and charged Monday with the murder of Tommy Harlow.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports that Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says the two men had been arguing in the early hours of Sunday.
Cantrell says Thompson didn't know Harlow was dead when he left the house.
1. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 12 county, city officials miss financial disclosure deadline STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY