March 6, 2014 9:44:22 AM
Doris Hardy recently attended the Southeast Brokers' Conference where various aspects of the Real Estate industries were discussed including regional and local market conditions and future responsibilities of leadership. Task forces were formed to discuss critical issues facing the real estate industry. Hardy also recently received the 2013 Quality Producer Award based on client feedback.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Supervisors approve legal, hospital consultant's contracts STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hainsey still optimistic about acquiring westbound air service COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY