March 7, 2014 11:12:04 AM
The following arrests were reported y the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department and the Columbus Police Department:
Bond is set at $20,000. His court date is scheduled for May 15.
1. Dog gives his life protecting child from rattlesnake COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 2 dead in Oktibbeha County car crash STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. MSU blue-chip guard popped for DUI STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Reclaiming the past: Local businessman making living selling salvaged material for new construction COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CPD welcomes 11 new officers to force COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY