March 17, 2014 9:18:38 AM
The Columbus Municipal School Board of Trustees will meet tonight at 6 at Brandon Central Services. The Dispatch had previously reported that the board's regular meeting would be held Tuesday.
Tonight's meeting marks the first for new appointee Greg Lewis, who replaces Aubra Turner on the board, which is now comprised of board president Jason Spears, Currie Fisher, Angela Verdell, Glenn Lautzenhiser and Lewis.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CMS exhibits culture of giving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex park ranger gets 5 years for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus woman dies in car crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY