March 17, 2014 9:18:38 AM
The Columbus Municipal School Board of Trustees will meet tonight at 6 at Brandon Central Services. The Dispatch had previously reported that the board's regular meeting would be held Tuesday.
Tonight's meeting marks the first for new appointee Greg Lewis, who replaces Aubra Turner on the board, which is now comprised of board president Jason Spears, Currie Fisher, Angela Verdell, Glenn Lautzenhiser and Lewis.
1. Business booms for Starkville startup Glo STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. New Hope kids take robot to world competition COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Neal withdraws from Starkville's Ward 5 race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Mayoral forum to be held at MUW COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville records first dip in sales taxes for FY 17 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY