March 17, 2014 9:18:38 AM
The Columbus Municipal School Board of Trustees will meet tonight at 6 at Brandon Central Services. The Dispatch had previously reported that the board's regular meeting would be held Tuesday.
Tonight's meeting marks the first for new appointee Greg Lewis, who replaces Aubra Turner on the board, which is now comprised of board president Jason Spears, Currie Fisher, Angela Verdell, Glenn Lautzenhiser and Lewis.
1. Builder of houses and people: Caledonia builder, Realtor dies at age 89 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus police make arrest in April shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CLW eyes rate, customer surcharge hikes for electric COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Parks partners with SOCSD for joint use of facilities STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Rick Young returns as EMCC interim president COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY