March 17, 2014 9:18:38 AM
The Columbus Municipal School Board of Trustees will meet tonight at 6 at Brandon Central Services. The Dispatch had previously reported that the board's regular meeting would be held Tuesday.
Tonight's meeting marks the first for new appointee Greg Lewis, who replaces Aubra Turner on the board, which is now comprised of board president Jason Spears, Currie Fisher, Angela Verdell, Glenn Lautzenhiser and Lewis.
1. Man arrested for walking onto field during Egg Bowl STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CVB purchases Elks Club COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Bell ringers and Angel Trees: Volunteers and donations still needed by Salvation Army COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Supervisors donate land for new Communiversity site COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. For Amos, a goodbye to drug court COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY