March 17, 2014 9:18:38 AM
The Columbus Municipal School Board of Trustees will meet tonight at 6 at Brandon Central Services. The Dispatch had previously reported that the board's regular meeting would be held Tuesday.
Tonight's meeting marks the first for new appointee Greg Lewis, who replaces Aubra Turner on the board, which is now comprised of board president Jason Spears, Currie Fisher, Angela Verdell, Glenn Lautzenhiser and Lewis.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY