October 6, 2009 4:20:00 PM
For the first time, a recruiter for the U.S. Air Force Reserve is located in Columbus.
Master Sgt. Thomas A. Leguin, an in-service recruiter for the Air Force Reserve, has an office at Columbus Air Force Base, to work with potential recruits.
Through the Air Force Reserve, recruits can be offered money for college, technical training, medical benefits and opportunities for travel, all while reporting to a unit for one weekend a month and two weeks out of the year.
The Friendly City already has recruiters for active duty Air Force, Army and Army Reserve, Army National Guard, Marines and Navy.
Leguin can be reached at 662-434-3798 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. MSMS teacher wins national award for math, science teachers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Bud and Burgers event canceled COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Suspected burglar arrested at courthouse COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Oktibbeha road plan draft calls for $2M in work STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. MUW planning new culinary arts building COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY