October 6, 2009 4:20:00 PM
For the first time, a recruiter for the U.S. Air Force Reserve is located in Columbus.
Master Sgt. Thomas A. Leguin, an in-service recruiter for the Air Force Reserve, has an office at Columbus Air Force Base, to work with potential recruits.
Through the Air Force Reserve, recruits can be offered money for college, technical training, medical benefits and opportunities for travel, all while reporting to a unit for one weekend a month and two weeks out of the year.
The Friendly City already has recruiters for active duty Air Force, Army and Army Reserve, Army National Guard, Marines and Navy.
Leguin can be reached at 662-434-3798 and by e-mail at [email protected]
1. Starkville Walmart murder suspect had criminal history STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Second child involved in Sunday wreck dies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Officer fired for pointing gun at subdued suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Architectural plans in place for downtown hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Walmart shooting suspect charged with aggravated assault STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY