October 6, 2009 4:20:00 PM
For the first time, a recruiter for the U.S. Air Force Reserve is located in Columbus.
Master Sgt. Thomas A. Leguin, an in-service recruiter for the Air Force Reserve, has an office at Columbus Air Force Base, to work with potential recruits.
Through the Air Force Reserve, recruits can be offered money for college, technical training, medical benefits and opportunities for travel, all while reporting to a unit for one weekend a month and two weeks out of the year.
The Friendly City already has recruiters for active duty Air Force, Army and Army Reserve, Army National Guard, Marines and Navy.
Leguin can be reached at 662-434-3798 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CMS exhibits culture of giving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex park ranger gets 5 years for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Are ghosts haunting the Golden Triangle? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY