The Northeast Mississippi Council of the Financial Planning Association of Mississippi announces 2014 officers and directors. As pictured, the officers and directors are as follows: (front row): John Mark Holliday; Cory Lancaster (treasurer); Jerry Toney (vice-president); Rick Hill (president); Eddie McNeal (past-president); and Carrie Beth Randall (secretary); (back row): Jeff Read; Ken Murphree; Tom Byrne; Bob Chestnut. Not Pictured: Jonathan Hagood As the premier membership organization for financial planning professionals, the Financial Planning Association®(FPA®) is a community that fosters the value of financial planning and advances the financial planning profession. FPA®brings together those who deliver financial planning, those who support it and those who benefit from it.
Photo by: Courtesy photo
April 3, 2014 10:58:29 AM
1. Early College High School grows in second year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Mother arrested after newborn tests positive for drugs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CPD officer on paid leave after fight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Fire destroys New Light Road home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. 'Programming is problem solving': Local senior conducts STEM camp for girls COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY