April 7, 2014 10:12:14 AM
VICKSBURG -- A woman visiting the Warren County Jail is now in the jail herself.
Sheriff Martin Pace says 24-year-old Marissa Ann Morehead-Greco, of Vicksburg, went to the jail for a visit Friday.
WLBT-TV reports officials noticed she allegedly left a package in a restroom. When it was examined, they found one gram of crystal meth, four hypodermic syringes, cigarettes and $45 in cash inside.
Morehead-Greco was booked with possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute within a correctional facility. She was already out on bond for a grand larceny charge, and also faces two other felony charges.
1. Trio gets 40 years for pizza delivery robberies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CAFB pilots released from hospital after crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Check warns Oktibbeha County 'not big enough' for two ambulance services STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Five arrested in suspected fraud operation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Three finalists picked for CMSD superintendent job COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY