April 7, 2014 10:12:14 AM
VICKSBURG -- A woman visiting the Warren County Jail is now in the jail herself.
Sheriff Martin Pace says 24-year-old Marissa Ann Morehead-Greco, of Vicksburg, went to the jail for a visit Friday.
WLBT-TV reports officials noticed she allegedly left a package in a restroom. When it was examined, they found one gram of crystal meth, four hypodermic syringes, cigarettes and $45 in cash inside.
Morehead-Greco was booked with possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute within a correctional facility. She was already out on bond for a grand larceny charge, and also faces two other felony charges.
1. Saturday night fire destroys Columbus home COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Open Meetings Act violation claim expected against Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Bill targeting open meetings has Columbus roots COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SPD seek armed robbery suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Trotter to hold first post-renovation event Saturday COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY