April 7, 2014 10:12:14 AM
VICKSBURG -- A woman visiting the Warren County Jail is now in the jail herself.
Sheriff Martin Pace says 24-year-old Marissa Ann Morehead-Greco, of Vicksburg, went to the jail for a visit Friday.
WLBT-TV reports officials noticed she allegedly left a package in a restroom. When it was examined, they found one gram of crystal meth, four hypodermic syringes, cigarettes and $45 in cash inside.
Morehead-Greco was booked with possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute within a correctional facility. She was already out on bond for a grand larceny charge, and also faces two other felony charges.
1. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mayor seeks moratorium at Princess COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lawyers, adviser crafting RFP for Oktibbeha's hospital STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. CPD makes arrest in Princess Theater shooting case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY