April 10, 2014 10:50:24 AM
Graham Roofing, Inc. has received the Leadership in Safety Award from national insurance company CNA. Since 1968, Graham Roofing is one of the Southeast's premier full service commercial and industrial rooking companies with offices in West Point and Saltillo that service Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
"Graham Roofing has taken a proactive approach to a safer organization and product safety issues by educating themselves about common risks in their industry, identifying problem areas in advance and then implementing the necessary steps to help prevent an unsafe event or business disruption from occurring," states William Delk, Risk Control Consultant for Can. "We consider Graham Roofing to be an industry role model with regard to these important workplace and product issues."
"Graham Roofing strongly believes in the importance of creating a safer organization, both for our customers and employees," says president Bobby Hooks. "We are pleased to have our efforts acknowledged."
"We have insured Graham Roofing for over a quarter of a century," says Brandt Galloway of Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance in Columbus. "The quality of their work is reflected in their commitment to the safety of their employees and the worksite. Only one or two companies are selected in Mississippi each year to receive this prestigious honor. Graham Roofing is very deserving, and we are proud of them for receiving such recognition."
1. Builder of houses and people: Caledonia builder, Realtor dies at age 89 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Trio gets 40 years for pizza delivery robberies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A church within reach COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Starkville to begin mulling residential parking ordinance change STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Man faces assault charge for Columbus shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY