April 10, 2014 10:50:24 AM
Graham Roofing, Inc. has received the Leadership in Safety Award from national insurance company CNA. Since 1968, Graham Roofing is one of the Southeast's premier full service commercial and industrial rooking companies with offices in West Point and Saltillo that service Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
"Graham Roofing has taken a proactive approach to a safer organization and product safety issues by educating themselves about common risks in their industry, identifying problem areas in advance and then implementing the necessary steps to help prevent an unsafe event or business disruption from occurring," states William Delk, Risk Control Consultant for Can. "We consider Graham Roofing to be an industry role model with regard to these important workplace and product issues."
"Graham Roofing strongly believes in the importance of creating a safer organization, both for our customers and employees," says president Bobby Hooks. "We are pleased to have our efforts acknowledged."
"We have insured Graham Roofing for over a quarter of a century," says Brandt Galloway of Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance in Columbus. "The quality of their work is reflected in their commitment to the safety of their employees and the worksite. Only one or two companies are selected in Mississippi each year to receive this prestigious honor. Graham Roofing is very deserving, and we are proud of them for receiving such recognition."
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Supervisors approve legal, hospital consultant's contracts STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hainsey still optimistic about acquiring westbound air service COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY