April 10, 2014 10:50:24 AM
Trustmark bank is pleased to announce that Ann Shelton has recently been named a Branch Officer. With over 13 years of experience in the financial industry, she is the Branch Manager for the Columbus Main and Columbus Leigh Mall Branches. Shelton earned an Associates degree in Business from East Mississippi Community College and a Bachelor's of Business Administration degree from Saint Leo University. She and her husband, Pete, have two children and are members of Full Gospel Ministries, Inc. where she serves as the Assistant Treasurer.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY