April 10, 2014 10:50:24 AM
Trustmark bank is pleased to announce that Ann Shelton has recently been named a Branch Officer. With over 13 years of experience in the financial industry, she is the Branch Manager for the Columbus Main and Columbus Leigh Mall Branches. Shelton earned an Associates degree in Business from East Mississippi Community College and a Bachelor's of Business Administration degree from Saint Leo University. She and her husband, Pete, have two children and are members of Full Gospel Ministries, Inc. where she serves as the Assistant Treasurer.
1. Spears: CMSD tax hike unnecessary COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Higgins: $150 million project eying Lowndes Port COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CPD officer involved in fight to go before city council COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. MSU horticulture student gains experience at Smith Landscaping COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Two sessions planned on proposed tax increases COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY