April 10, 2014 10:50:24 AM
Trustmark bank is pleased to announce that Ann Shelton has recently been named a Branch Officer. With over 13 years of experience in the financial industry, she is the Branch Manager for the Columbus Main and Columbus Leigh Mall Branches. Shelton earned an Associates degree in Business from East Mississippi Community College and a Bachelor's of Business Administration degree from Saint Leo University. She and her husband, Pete, have two children and are members of Full Gospel Ministries, Inc. where she serves as the Assistant Treasurer.
1. McDill, popular artist and craftsman, dies at 33 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. UPDATE: Boykin files suit against Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Downtown shooting injures one COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Turner responds to lawsuit claims COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CPD honors life-saving officers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY