April 10, 2014 10:50:24 AM
Trustmark bank is pleased to announce that Ann Shelton has recently been named a Branch Officer. With over 13 years of experience in the financial industry, she is the Branch Manager for the Columbus Main and Columbus Leigh Mall Branches. Shelton earned an Associates degree in Business from East Mississippi Community College and a Bachelor's of Business Administration degree from Saint Leo University. She and her husband, Pete, have two children and are members of Full Gospel Ministries, Inc. where she serves as the Assistant Treasurer.
1. Cajun seafood restaurant coming to Highway 45 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Sweet Adeline: Child's future hangs in balance as Columbus family awaits liver transplant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Parents swarm Starkville middle school after false social media threat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Lowndes investigators search for child abuse suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man gets life sentences for kidnapping, sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY