April 10, 2014 10:50:24 AM
Trustmark bank is pleased to announce that Ann Shelton has recently been named a Branch Officer. With over 13 years of experience in the financial industry, she is the Branch Manager for the Columbus Main and Columbus Leigh Mall Branches. Shelton earned an Associates degree in Business from East Mississippi Community College and a Bachelor's of Business Administration degree from Saint Leo University. She and her husband, Pete, have two children and are members of Full Gospel Ministries, Inc. where she serves as the Assistant Treasurer.
1. Father of parking lot shooting victim speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected shooter's family says lover's quarrel led to incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Teen arrested and charged with capital murder, arson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Highway 50 shutting down tonight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus, Starkville ranked among state's most exciting cities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY