April 11, 2014 10:31:45 AM
The following arrests were made by Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and Columbus Police Department.
■ Travis Dion Thomas, 20, 1422 14th St. N., was arrested April 9 by CPD at the 1500 block of 2nd Ave. N. and charged with domestic violence/aggravated assault.
■ Jeffery Brandon Fair, 33, 20 Knight Cove, #1, was arrested April 9 by MDOC at the MDOC office and charged with violation of probation.
■ Randy Lee Abrams, 43, 127 Hanson Drive, was arrested April 9 by MDOC at the MDOC office and charged with violation of probation.
■ J.C. Johnson, 65, 2005 O'Leary Lane, #15-A, was arrested April 9 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle by LCSO and charged with false pretense.
■ Carlos Derrell Clemmons, 35, 192 Cedar Drive, was arrested April 9 at 1501 Main St. by LCSO and charged with cyberstalking - email/communication to extort.
1. Historic Columbus depot has a buyer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CMSD board buys new books COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A year in, is J5 Broaddus saving Columbus money? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes man found guilty of manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County working on possible storm shelter project STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY